Instructors and course administrators can create custom assessments. The following are steps that outline how to create an assessment:
1. Navigate to the "Assessments" page from the "Manage" menu.
2. Click the "+ New Assessment" button at the top of the page.
3. From the pop-up window, type the assessment name, and select the assessment group (i.e. category) to which the new assessment should be added.
(*Note: the higher on the list of groups, the higher on the page your new assessment will appear.)
4. Click "Create Assessment."
5. You can now add questions to the assessment using one of 2 methods: 1) Import from existing assessments, or 2) write new questions.
1) For instructions on how to import questions click here.
2) For instructions on writing your own questions click here.