If you have created a new assessment or if you want to add questions to an existing assessment, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Be sure you are on the right page. If you are unsure, find the assessment that you want to edit, and click the pencil ("Edit Questions") icon.
2. Once you are on the "Questions" page, click "+ New Question" to add a single question to an assessment section, or click "New Question Section" to add a new section of questions. (If you added a section, you will then need to click "New Question."
3. Once you are viewing the "Question Editor," select the question type from the menu in the upper-right corner.
4. From there, input the question and answers in the correct fields.
*Note: Be sure to select one of the options as the "correct" answer by clicking the checkbox.
5. Adjust the lower options to fit your preferences.
6. Insert standard feedback messages, if desired.
7. Verify the pending changes, and click "Save."