To import questions from an existing assessment...
1. Click the "Actions" button in the assessment section, then select "Import More Questions."
2. From the pop-up, select the assessment from which you would like to pull questions, then click to un-check any that you do not want to import. Click "Submit."
3. Repeat step 2 as many times as you would like until you have all of the desired questions imported.
4. To finish things off, you can adjust the number of questions that will be presented to your students by clicking the "____ out of ____" link. The system will randomly present the number of questions that you select.
5. Once you have added all the questions you want to add, you can preview the assessment by clicking the "Preview" button on the left side of the page.
-The MyEducator Team