*Note: If you are using a Mac Computer, click here for Mac Add-In instructions (https://myeducator.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000110269-microsoft-excel-add-in-mac-instructions).
**Before installing the Add-In, please confirm that the version of Excel you are using is up-to-date. If you need help finding your version of Excel, click here: https://myeducator.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/14000110267
Already Have The Add-In?
The following instructions outline how to install the MyEducator Add-In.
1. Open Excel and click the “Insert” tab.
2. Click the “Get Add-ins” option.
If you receive an error message like the one below–or if you find no search results for the add-in– please see the Networked Computers section below for details on how to eliminate the error.
3. Click “Store” and type “MyEducator” in the search field.
4. Select the MyEducator add-in and click “Add.”
5. Click the “Continue” button to close the license message.
6. Click the “Got it” button to close the message.
You have now successfully installed the add-in to Excel.
If you are logged into Excel on a networked computer (at school or work), you may have an issue installing the add-in.
Follow these steps and then try installing the add-in again.
1. Click on your name or login name in the top right side of the window.
2. Choose “Sign Out.”
3. Click “Yes.”
4. Return to the previous section and install the add-in.