*Note: If you are using a Mac Computer, click here for Mac Add-In instructions (https://myeducator.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000110269-microsoft-excel-add-in-mac-instructions).
**Before installing the Add-In, please confirm that the version of Excel you are using is up-to-date. If you need help finding your version of Excel, click here: https://myeducator.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/14000110267
Already Have The Add-In?
The following instructions outline how to install the MyEducator Add-In.
1. Open Excel and click the “Insert” tab.
2. Click the “Get Add-ins” option.
If you receive an error message like the one below–or if you find no search results for the add-in– please follow the instructions in this guide.
3. Click “Store” and type “MyEducator” in the search field.
4. Select the MyEducator add-in and click “Add.”
5. Click the “Continue” button to close the license message.
6. Click the “Got it” button to close the message.
You have now successfully installed the add-in to Excel.
If you are logged into Excel on a networked computer (at school or work), you may have an issue installing the add-in.
Follow this guide to get around these restrictions!