*Note: If you are using a PC Computer, click here for PC Add-In instructions
**Before installing the Add-In, please confirm that the version of Excel you are using is up-to-date. If you need help finding your version of Excel, click here: https://myeducator.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/14000110267
Already Have The Add-In?
See the image below to view what the Add-In will look like in the Excel ribbon.
You may already have the Add-In installed. If you already have the Add-In, you do not need to follow these steps again. You can begin your course.
The following instructions outline how to install the MyEducator Add-In.
1. Download and open the file “Mac Install MyEducator Addin.xlsm” at the bottom of this page.
2. Click "Enable Macros." This will allow you to install the add-in at the click of a button.
3. Click the “Install Add-in” button in the middle of the blue box.
4. Click “OK” when the message box appears letting you know the add-in was installed.
5. Excel will close automatically. Reopen Excel, and then to open a new Workbook, select “New” from the “File” menu, click “Blank Workbook,” and then click “Create.”
6. On the Insert menu, choose the drop down arrow next to My Add-ins.
7. Select Atlas 3.0
8. The Add-in button will display on the right side of the Home ribbon. Click “Got it” to close the message box.
You have now successfully installed the add-in into Excel.