This is a guide for connecting a MyEducator resource to your Canvas course.
To be able to connect a MyEducator resource to your Canvas course, the MyEducator CanvasConnect external tool app must already be installed (refer to this guide for help), and the CanvasConnect external tool link must already be placed in your Canvas course (refer to this guide for help).
1. Navigate to your Canvas course.
2. Click the “MyEducator CanvasConnect” module sub-item link.
3. Click the Load MyEducator CanvasConnect in a new window button.
4. If you have not yet authorized the use of MyEducator CanvasConnect in Canvas before, click to authorize (if you have, you will not see this screen).
5. Select the resource you want to copy and connect to Canvas, and then click the Create Connection button.
Note: Contact your sales representative or email@example.com if there are no resources available to select or if the resource you are looking for does not appear as an option.
6. This process may take a few minutes!
7. Verify that the expected resource shows up on the Current Connections page. You can view the resource by clicking the Go to Resource button.
8a. If you have not used a MyEducator resource before, you will need to accept the MyEducator terms of service.
8b. Verify that the expected resource shows up after clicking the Go to Resource button.
You have successfully connected a MyEducator resource to your Canvas course! Follow this guide to connect subsequent MyEducator resources to your Canvas course. To import MyEducator assessments into your Canvas course follow this guide. Click here to learn how to place MyEducator reading links in your Canvas course. For any assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.