Here are some tips for accessing your MyEducator smart textbook in Canvas if you receive a message about an empty shopping cart.
- Please do not use a tablet or a phone to purchase the book - use a computer.
- Please use Chrome or Firefox as your Internet browser.
- Please make sure that your Canvas has an email that is identical to MyEducator account if you already have an account on MyEducator. If not, please still make sure that there is your email address on Canvas.
- If you have a MyEducator account, please log out from it by going to myeducator.com
- If you are still unable to access the book in Canvas, please clear cache, close all the Internet browsers (if you are a Mac user, please "quit" them all), and then try it again.
- Check to make sure your browsers Third Party Cookies are enabled. The process for this is different for each browser. This link should take you to all the different browser options and FAQs! https://myeducator.freshdesk.com/support/search?term=third+party+cookies
Linked from "How do I access MyEducator through Canvas?"