Moodle users can connect to MyEducator material using the LTI standard. More information can be found by reviewing the Moodle documentation.
Please note, you must have at least the role of "Assistant" to view the appropriate information on MyEducator.
Navigate to the link below. This page will contain information that Moodle requires to set up the link.
https://app.myeducator.com/instructor/lms.lti/<coursenum>/ (Replace <coursenum> with your course number. Contact MyEducator for help in finding your course number if you do not know it.)
- Navigate to the area where you'd like to insert a link to MyEducator content.
- In your settings, "Turn editing on".
- Click the "Add an activity or resource" link.
- In the "Activities" menu, select "External tool" and click "Add".
- Enter the following information:
- Activity name can be whatever you choose
- Tool URL should be: https://app.myeducator.com/links/lti/<coursenum>/ (replace <coursenum> with your course number from the MyEducator page referenced above)
- Consumer key should be the Consumer Key listed on your MyEducator page referenced above.
- Shared secret should be the Consumer Secret listed on your MyEducator page referenced above.
- Under the Privacy section, make sure both "Share launcher's name with the tool" and "Share launcher's email with the tool" are selected.
Please note that these are the minimum requirements for a successful launch. You may choose to alter other settings as you see fit.
Save the form. A link will be created that logs a user in automatically.
Please note that assessment grade passback in not currently supported for Moodle.