We do not sell a hard copy of our textbooks, but with the exception of a few courses, you can download the textbook in ePub or/and PDF format.
1. Go to the course title page by clicking the topic number appears on the top left, by the course title on MyEducator, and then click "Title Page".
2. Scroll down on the title page to find "Download Text", and click it.
3. Click your desired download format of the textbook, and it will download to your computer.
4. You will be presented with this screen that it is being created. Click "OK" and see the bar at the bottom of the screen indicating that it is being created. Wait until it turns green and it is completed.
5. Then click on the green bar and follow the link in the white message box to download your PDF or ePub.
- Not every course is available for all download types
- The format and layout of the alternate version will be different and may not contain all of the same elements of the online version
If only ePub is available but you want it in PDF, you may web search "convert ePub to PDF" and there are many sites that offer free conversion from ePub to PDF. If you have any troubles or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.