Use the following instructions if your course is not accessible through your institution's LMS (learning management system) (i.e. Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, Learning Suite, etc.). If you use Canvas at your institution, click here to view different instructions.
1. Copy/paste (don't click) the signup link into your browser URL. Your instructor may have sent the assignment link to you via email or posted it in the syllabus or your university's communication system. If you do not have a signup link specific to your course, email your instructor.
2. Verify that the item(s) in your cart is(are) correct. Also, verify the section number.
Note: You do NOT need a “signup code”. The course was added to your cart automatically.
3. Click on the “Checkout” button
4. If you have never used MyEducator, fill the information to create a new account. **If you already have an account, click "Log in" under "Sign up" button, and log in with your MyEducator credentials**
5. Type your student ID for your school (if you have multiple ID's, ask your instructor which one he/she needs), and then click "Continue"
6. Type your payment information, and then click "Continue".
**If you purchased an access code from your school/bookstore, click "Already have an Access Code?", which brings a window up for you to enter your access code.**
7. Review your purchase, and complete your purchase.
*If you notice that you have an additional item in your cart that is not correct, you can delete it by clicking “Remove” in the lower-left corner of the item.
If you have questions about this process, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help. When you email support for help getting the correct items in your cart, please include a list with the following information:
- Access code (if applicable)
- Full name of textbook you are trying to access/purchase
- Instructor name and email
- Course section name or number (if any)