An Instructor can make an assessment appear within text (embed) so students will see and take the assessment as they are reading.
To embed an assessment:
1. Click the dot to the left of the Assessment title.
*Note: This will appear grey if the assessment is not yet embedded. It will appear green if the assessment is already embedded.
2. Select the topic (or chapter) and section in which the assessment should be embedded by using the drop-down menus.
3. Once you have set the location for the assessment, click "Embed at This Location".
To "Un-embed" an assessment:
1. Click the green dot next to the assessment.
2. From the pop-up, click the red "Remove from Courseware" button.