Click Analytics > Gradebook
2. Click on the student’s score that you wish to change.
(*Note: you can click on a blank field to add a score as well.)
3. Click the "Gradebook:___%" button.
4. Once you type in the score and click "Set Grade" the new score will be recorded.
If you would like to view the student's actual submission, you can follow the additional steps below.
5. In the pop-up, click the score under the “Points” column. This will redirect you to the “Submissions” page for that assessment.
6. Once you arrive on the “Submissions” page, click on the score under the “Grade” column.
7. Type the corrected point value in the field under “Set New Gradebook Points”.
8. Click “Set Grade” and the new score will be recorded.