If you need to disable the link between Canvas and MyEducator for any reason, please follow the steps below.
1. You will notice the "MyEducator" tool appears in the left-hand menu. In order to complete the disconnection from MyEducator, "Click Settings".
2. Under the "Navigation" tab, click the settings icon next to "MyEducator".
3. Finally, click "Disable", then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Once you have saved, you have successfully disconnected your MyEducator course from Canvas.
If you would like to completely stop using Canvas altogether (rare) please do the following as well:
1. From the MyEducator course, click Manage > Settings.
2. In the section "Learning Management System:" Select "Not Specified".
3. You will see a pop-up indicating that you also need to remove the tool from Canvas. Click Ok, then click "Save".
4. Once the changes have been saved in MyEducator, open the Canvas course in a new tab or new window.
-The MyEducator Team